Visual Designer (m/f/d)
We are a Software as a Service (SaaS) company from Hamburg. PhraseApp enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We are keen to find a Visual Designer to join our marketing team. In this position, you will work very closely with our UI Designer and Brand Manager to evolve great user experiences, visual elements, and design solutions for the whole customer journey. We strive for someone who is eager to take the visual identity of PhraseApp to the next level.
What will I be doing?
- Lead and continuously evolve PhraseApp’s visual identity consistent with our brand
- Be responsible for integrating new visual elements into every step of PhraseApp’s customer journey
- Cooperate with our UI/UX Designer on designing and refining PhraseApp’s blog and landing pages to attract new customers by visualizing the value of PhraseApp in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Design all newly created marketing material and re-design necessary current collateral in keeping with brand identity
- Create online banners and Email templates with tools like Hubspot and Intercom for marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize and design all new swag for us and our customers
- Work closely with our illustration vendors and incorporate those chosen illustrations strategically into our current design language
- Experience in the creation of illustrations and animations is a plus
What skills do I need?
- Experience as a Visual Designer, Web Designer or Graphic Designer with a focus on the digital industry
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Experience with leading design tools such as Sketch
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Experience with topics like typography, branding, illustrations, and storytelling
- An international mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in working cross-functionally
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit in a structured, professional, and innovative working environment
- Output instead of meetings
- Continuous learning within our experienced team
- Room for new ideas and an appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Well-equipped office, rooftop terrace and BBQ in the heart of Hamburg
- Regular team breakfast and events, free drinks, and fresh fruit
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees
Please apply here via our contact form. If you have any questions, Tina will be happy to help. We are looking forward to getting to know you!