UX Designer (m/f/d)
We are a growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company from Hamburg. PhraseApp enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
PhraseApp is now looking for a UX Designer to join our Product Team. In this position, you will work very closely with our Product Managers to take PhraseApp’s user experience to the next level, making PhraseApp an even easier and more enjoyable software for our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Understanding our customer's needs by conducting interviews, analyzing user feedback and market research
- Creating conceptual ideas and turning them into both functional and appealing features that make the work life of our customers easier and more productive
- Developing scribbles, wireframes, user journey maps, mockups and other assets, to design simple user flows and improve the usability of PhraseApp
- Be responsible for the overall user experience of our product
- Working collaboratively with our product managers and other designers to come up with the best solution in an iterative way
- Explore and evaluate UX best practices and incorporate them into PhraseApp
What skills do I need?
- Experience as a Digital Product Designer or UX Designer
- Ability to understand complex processes and to break them down to the essentials
- Being able to self-organise, working cross-functionally, and manage multiple projects
- An international mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Experience with leading design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Zeplin or similar
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities and design projects for digital products
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit in a structured, professional, and innovative working environment
- Continuous learning within our experienced team and room for new ideas
- An appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Regular team events, free drinks, fresh fruits and a well-equipped office with a rooftop terrace and BBQ in the heart of Hamburg
- We provide a budget for attending conferences and a cooperation with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees
Please apply here via our contact form. If you have any questions, Tina will be happy to help. We are looking forward to getting to know you!