UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are a growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company from Hamburg. PhraseApp enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
PhraseApp is now seeking a UI Designer to join our Product Team. In this position, you will work very closely with our Product Managers and Engineers to develop a great user experience and to design visually appealing user interfaces and interactions. We strive for someone who is eager to take the design of PhraseApp to the next level and make PhraseApp an even easier and more enjoyable platform for our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Drive and lead design projects from start to finish
- Create and evolve the user interface and user experience design of new and existing product features in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Design clean and unique user interfaces that simultaneously confirm our brand identity and convey our product functionality
- Support our Product Managers in developing user flows, journey maps, wireframes, and other assets to improve the design process
- Collaborate with our Product Managers on conducting and evaluating user research to analyze customer feedback and identify areas for design improvement
- Be responsible for unifying the design elements of our software
- Cooperate with our Visual Designer on designing visually engaging landing pages to attract and entice customers
- Explore and integrate new design trends into the design system of PhraseApp
What skills do I need?
- Experience as a Product Designer or UI Designer
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
- Familiar with web technologies, web-based software, and leading design tools such as Sketch
- A strong design focus on user interfaces
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Strong attention to details
- An international mindset and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities and design projects for digital products (ideally SaaS products)
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit in a structured, professional, and innovative working environment
- Continuous learning within our experienced team and room for new ideas
- An appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Regular team events, free drinks, fresh fruits and a well-equipped office with a rooftop terrace and BBQ in the heart of Hamburg
- We provide a budget for attending conferences and a cooperation with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees
Please apply here via our contact form. If you have any questions, Tina will be happy to help. We are looking forward to getting to know you!