Tech Recruiter (m/f/d)
We are a SaaS startup from Hamburg and our product helps developers worldwide to internationalize their software. PhraseApp automates time-consuming manual translation processes, accelerates localization and thereby makes software accessible to more people around the globe. We have been growing successfully since our start in 2012 and many international companies already use PhraseApp in their development process to translate the content of their software into the languages of their worldwide users.
To grow our team, we are looking for a passionate Tech Recruiter with a can-do mentality.
What will I be doing?
- You source relevant candidates for our technical positions and conduct interviews
- You spread job ads in relevant channels and evaluate the outcome of search efforts
- You independently lead and continuously improve the end-to-end recruitment processes for our technical positions
- You track metrics and data for strategic analysis and improvement of our recruiting activities
- You act as a talent advisor to enable and hold your hiring managers accountable for offering an outstanding candidate experience and making the best hiring decisions
- You build and maintain a significant network of prospects through continuous relationship management with candidates and other relevant parties
- You take on responsibility for further HR activities and projects (e.g. job fairs / events, partnerships, marketing activities)
What skills do I need?
- End-to-end recruitment experience and a proven track of hiring tech profiles
- Ideally basic understanding of different programming languages
- Sourcing skills and a persuasive can-do mentality to achieve results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Your way of working is solution-oriented, independent and hands-on
- You feel comfortable bringing your own ideas to improve the way we work
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit while enjoying a professional working environment and pursuing ambitious goals
- Output instead of meetings
- Continuous learning and personal development
- Room for new ideas and an appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Well-equipped office, rooftop and BBQ in the heart of Hamburg
- Regular team events, free drinks, and fresh fruit
- Cooperation with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees