Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are a growing SaaS (Software as a Service) company from Hamburg. PhraseApp enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We’re looking for a product manager to join our product team. In this position, you will shape our product strategy and roadmap to build the future of software localization for our customers and software developers. We are seeking dynamic individuals who can roll up their sleeves and distill complex workflows into clearly defined product specifications.
What will I be doing?
- Engage with our users to collect insights and analyze their feedback
- Identify opportunities to increase the value of our product by analyzing user data and measuring success of developed features
- Develop product roadmaps for our growing product team and become the end-to-end owner of features and product parts
- Track progress of product and engineering activities to ensure key development milestones are achieved
- Develop and evolve the practice of product management and product design at PhraseApp
What skills do I need?
- You thoroughly understand how software is built and have 2+ yrs experience as a Product Owner/Manager or similarly-titled role in an agile environment
- You can demonstrate that you’ve got excellent project coordination skills, having delivered projects on time, building consensus and justifying any concessions you’ve made along the way
- You’re adept at writing clear and efficient project specs, breaking up epics logically
- You are self-driven and challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there
- Strong analytical skills and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Profound language skills in English (verbal and written), German would be a big plus
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit and an innovative working environment in the heart of Hamburg
- Output instead of meetings
- Continuous learning within our experienced team
- Room for new ideas and an appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Well-equipped office, rooftop and BBQ
- Regular team breakfast and events, free drinks, and fresh fruit
- We provide a budget for attending conferences
- We cooperate with Urban Sports Club to offer special rates for employees
Please apply via our contact form. If you have any questions, Mariana will be happy to help.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!