Performance Marketing Student (m/f/d)
We are a SaaS startup from Hamburg. PhraseApp enables software creators to offer their digital products to a global audience. Our developer-friendly product helps teams to speed up their translation process through smart automation. Since our founding in 2012, we’ve already attracted many successful software companies, startups, and international brands as customers.
We are keen to find a Performance Marketing Student to join our marketing team on a 20h weekly basis. In this position, you will scale our lead generation via performance marketing campaigns, this includes any form of advertising campaigns, from AdWords to Banner Ads. We’re looking for someone who has already gained some initial experience in the field of Online/Performance Marketing and is interested in deepening his or her existing knowledge and take on responsibility.
What will I be doing?
- You are the go-to person for all our online-advertising matters (from Adwords Biddings to Audience building)
- You are part of the conception, implementation & analysis of broader marketing campaigns
- You create market and competitor analysis (especially regarding advertising activities)
- You prepare marketing-relevant metrics to analyze best practices
- You Support the creation of advertising material
- You are responsible for setting up and managing our social media campaigns on numerous channels
What skills do I need?
- Student of Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related subjects
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords is a must
- Knowledge about the advertising capabilities of various social media channels is a plus
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English (German is a benefit)
- You have a passion for everything surrounding the topic of performance marketing and are always looking to expand your horizon
- Working independently with great motivation and being a team player at the same time
What does PhraseApp offer?
- Startup spirit in a structured, professional, and innovative working environment
- Output instead of meetings
- Continuous learning within our experienced team
- Room for new ideas
- An appreciative environment with flat hierarchies (following Holacracy)
- Goal-oriented alignment of all teams based on the OKR approach (Objectives and Key Results)
- Well-equipped office, rooftop terrace and BBQ in the heart of Hamburg
- Regular team events, free drinks, and fresh fruit
Please apply here via our contact form. If you have any questions, Tina will be happy to help. We are looking forward to getting to know you!